Leading culture change in public services
Pete Vowles passes on some of the practical lessons he's learned helping to lead a change programme at the Department for International Development. On her becoming Finance Director at BIS, people began to ask Charu Gorasia how she overcame the barriers that prevent more civil servants from under-represented groups reaching senior levels.
- Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility of Indian Companies.
- Panel 7: Managing change in public sector organizations!
- Magic Kitten: Moonlight Mischief!
- The Reconstruction of Georgia!
- Managing Change in the Public Services;
Read about the inclusion lessons she learned from other leaders on the way up the ladder. No one has all the answers about good leadership - it takes time to learn.
Leading Culture Change in Public Sector | Reports | CIPD
How should our leaders behave under pressure? Graham Black, a deputy director at HMRC, talks about the importance of leading by example in good times and bad.
- The Homoerotics of Orientalism.
- The Spectacle of Japanese American Trauma: Racial Performativity and World War II.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR | Emerald Insight.
- Chinas Management Revolution: Spirit, Land, Energy (think: act International Management Knowledge).
- Money Self Help - The Science of Getting Rich.
Steve Thorn, a senior vice-president with global IT services company CGI, believes the public sector can learn from private sector experience of leading and managing change in large organisations. Amy Price from the HM Passport Office tells us how her team keep customers happy and team morale high during their busiest time of the year.
Amy Rees turned round morale at HM Prison Brixton during her three years as governor, with an imaginative approach to problem solving and a focus on celebrating success. By Kerry Brown, Stephen P.
Edition 1st Edition. First Published Imprint Routledge. Pages pages.
Export Citation. Get Citation.